menu

Image Map

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!

Holy ma-joly today is New Year's Eve! 2013 was a blur - a good one- but a blur nonetheless. Since Southern Komfort wasn't around to document every exciting event that happened in 2013, below is a recap of the major points in the year:

1. I had the opportunity to travel with my church to Honduras in the summer - Ah-mazing!! I do plan on going back summer 2014.

2. My sister started driving {with a permit} this year. Everybody get off the road and save yourselves! Kidding... she's a great driver :)

3. Hunter and I became youth leaders for our middle school and high school students in our church. I love them!

4. New friendships were made and some rekindled... That's always a blessing! Many grew deeper and I can honestly say I have some amazing friends!

5. At the end of February, I was hired on with the Florida Senate as a Journal Writer. I seriously love my job and the people I work with!

6. Hunter has still managed to put up with me ;)

7. We welcomed Jep into our family.

2014 is going to be a great year, I just know it. I can feel it in my bones. So much has happened in 2013, and many things were wrapped up {which is a great thing!}. 2014 will begin with an epic football game between my Auburn Tigers and my alumni FSU -- War Eagle! From there, I will be moving back into my house. Who knows where the wind will blow me from there.

I hope everyone is excited about the new year as I am, and I fully expect God to bless ya'll in many ways! Here's to the new year...

{image provided by Google}

No comments:

Post a Comment