menu

Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

Birchbox

This lovely beauty has made another debut in my mailbox and it was just as exciting as the first one... This feeling never goes away right?!

Let's see what goodies were bestowed upon me this time!



1. Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream- This little bottle of love is designed to smooth and tame frizzies and fly-away's. I honestly haven't had a chance to try this gem out but I'm excited to give it a try!

2. Juara Candlenut Body Creme- Again, haven't had an opportunity to try it out but will give it a shot. My skin is bone dry this winter so I'm very excited that I received this. I've been looking for a nourishing lotion that won't leave my skin feeling icky.

3. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow- I'm pretty much in love with this tube of goodness. It fits my skin tone perfectly AND it doesn't make my skin break out. Double yay! I may be switching to the full size bottle soon!

4. Ruby Wing Kitten Heels- I love love love this color!!! That is all...

5. Ahmad Tea London, Assorted Teas- I'm going to be honest. The only tea I'm interested in drinking is sweet tea. I live in the south, hellur.... Occasionally, if I get a wild hair in my butt, I'll drink green tea. I'm thinking about saving these little tea bags for my sick days when my throat is killing me and I need hot tea to drink. Is that bad?!

Extra: This box contained inspirational quotes and sayings that you can hang on your mirrors, around the house, anywhere that you might see it and have it brighten your day. I absolutely loved this because I feel like a little compliment and oomph can make the day much better. These will be posted around my office more than likely.

Thank you Birchbox for another wonderful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment