menu

Image Map

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fur baby Updates

Since many of you know that my fur babies are literally like my children, I wanted to keep all you lovely readers informed of the doings in our lives!

Manny is currently living with my parents while we settle into the new home. I'm in the process of having a fence built so that he can have more roaming room and not feel so restricted to the indoors -even though he prefers to be inside on the couch...

I'm absolutely missing his goofy butt! I'm thankful that I've been able to keep myself busy with work, household duties, unpacking, and Jep. Otherwise I would be going stir crazy! Luckily, my parents only live about 25-30 minutes away, so it's not like I can't go see him :)

 --------------------------------
Jep is adjusting great to the new home! He's loving the long hallway to run back and forth in while simultaneously attacking his many toys along the way. We have a feeling he's going to do great in his hunting skills...
 
He currently goes to stay with Pop Pop W (Hunter's dad) during the day and works on obedience and training with him. Hunter's dad is a K-9 trainer for the police, so it has been great having him teach Jep obedience. Jep's proudly sitting at command... with treat in hand of course! They're literally two peas in a pod when they're together.
 
He had a vet visit on Monday and weighs almost 13 pounds at 9 weeks old. This dog is going to be HUGE! Even the vet had to ask, "How big were his parents?!" All in all, he's a healthy pup and is loving life :)
--------------------------------
Daisy, my horse, is still around and hanging out. I haven't been able to give her the much needed attention with the move and living a little bit further away. I am considering finding her a good home at this point; my wallet just isn't cut out for owning a horse anymore. She needs a little girl who will love her unconditionally and spoil her with treats!
 
--------------------------------
Tabby, the cat I owned for a couple of years returned to her owner. You may know her... Ashley from The Grits Blog! I'm glad she was able to go back to her and get all the attention she deserves. I'm not going to lie... I'm just not a cat person. Loved the sweet girl but with 2 dogs and a man to care for, she just wasn't getting the love she deserved. Plus, Jep's breed {for obvious reasons} doesn't typically do well with non-canine breeds; in other words, he could have mistaken her for a raccoon... Not good my friends. Not good.
 
--------------------------------
I absolutely love all my fur babies and spoil them as much as I can! If you have a fur baby, don't forget to give them a big hug for being so loyal and loving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment