menu

Image Map

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pasta Salad

Okay, let's talk about this for a minute. I love pasta. I love salads. I love pasta salad.

My sweet friend, Lauren, came over to the house a few days ago for dinner. We were planning on eating hamburgers and I wanted a side other than fries that was somewhat healthy.

I literally sat at my desk and brainstormed of a side that I could create that would be easy peezy, delish, and healthy. Pasta salad came to mind.

Here's what it involved:

Elbow macaroni noodles (I used 1/2 of a box)
Diced tomatoes
Diced cucumbers (very little to no skin)
Diced onions
Light Italian dressing

Mix all the ingredients together and yum yum! I enjoyed the leftovers even more the next day as my lunch! If I had feta cheese on hand, I would've added that in because I LOVE FETA CHEESE! Feta cheese makes the world go 'round folks!



Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment