menu

Image Map

Monday, December 15, 2014

Our Wedding Ceremony

I can fully say with complete and total honesty that I nearly lost my lunch right before I walked down the aisle. I'm not entirely sure why at that point I felt like I was going to just lose it, but my dad was quite the trooper in reassuring me (multiple times) that I wouldn't puke. It was never nerves of, "Oh my gosh am I doing the right thing?!" It was so much more of, "Holy cow, it's finally here and I'm about to marry my absolute best friend!!"
 
When we received our pictures, I was very curious to see what my face looked like. Because I was just doing my gosh darn hardest to not let too many tears fall. I think I held it together pretty well. Ha! Ya'll enjoy the moments with us...



























 
The Pre-Ceremony pictures can be found here and here.
 

Image Map

9 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly these are wonderful!! Thank you for sharing, I feel like I got to glimpse a bit of the specialness of your day!! All of the little touches that made it your wedding are wonderful, and I adore the pic of you two laughing at each other, jujust before the kiss pic. (And swoooon, whatta kiss!!) :) I'm so delighted for you and Hunter having your magical day!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhh, these pictures make my heart so happy for you and your now HUSBAND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such perfect pictures. I'm sure everyone gets a little nervous before walking down the aisle. I'm glad you're dad was so great and calmed you down. Parents have an amazing way of comforting us and making us strong.

    --Me and My Mini Me
    www.meandmyminime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two look so happy!! You definitely can't see the nervousness in your face, you looked great! I'm so nervous I'll burst into tears too when I walk down the aisle next summer. Thanks for sharing these photos, my brain has wedding fever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHILLS as I went through this!!! :) I just cannot get over how gorgeous you are in that dress, holy cow. Hunter looks so handsome!!!! I love that he kept the scruff! I think more times than not, a lot of the guys tend to "mold" themselves physically into what they think they're supposed to look like on the wedding day, so when you can look at pictures and think, "Their exact personalities come out in these photos" - that's just really sweet to me. (Hope that made sense, sheesh!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love love love! You looked beautiful and so happy!!! Your photographer got some really great shots. I was trying so hard to not cry my whole wedding day but I kind of wish I had. I seemed so stoic because I knew once I started, I wouldn't stop! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful wedding pictures!! I really enjoyed watching all these pictures. Your wedding ceremony pictures remind me of my wedding that was held in most popular and traditional Chicago Wedding Venues. It has been 12 years since we got married; still all the memories are fresh in our minds.

    ReplyDelete