menu

Image Map

Monday, July 31, 2017

Oh the places {WE} will go

Happy Monday morning folks! I know, I know. It's Monday. But still, it's the start of a new week with new adventures. That can't be too bad, right? Now that 4th of July has passed, I'm pretty much ready for Fall weather to be here. I'm ready for the boots and scarves, cool mornings, and the holidays that come with the Fall season. It's going to be a good Fall, ya'll!

Facebook decided to lovingly remind me of the time that Hunter and I traveled to Honduras for mission work and talk about memories flooding back. 


Look at those little babies! And that view! It got me thinking about all the adventures we've been on over the last 6+ years of our lives together. Some really great adventures, others we didn't enjoy so much. But just seeing how far we've come together and how God has held us in His hands throughout everything really puts it all in perspective. His love for us has never wavered.

So on this Monday, as I'm eagerly anticipating the Fall season, I'm also looking back and thanking God for His mercies, grace, and love. I'm thanking God for the man in my life that I am so utterly in love with. I'm thanking God for our little country home that keeps us warm and provides a place of rest and retreat. I'm thanking God for loving me endlessly, never ceasing, no matter how far I may stray.


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment