menu

Image Map

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Recipe of the Day

So, not going to lie, I have a major food problem. For those who know me so well know how much I adore and crave food; for those who don't know me, they're fascinated by the amount of food I can pack into my small frame. It's a gift I tell ya.


{image provided by Google}

Naturally, being a food junkie, I love to bake and cook! I love love love entertaining others with food or just sitting down to a yummy meal each night. The first time Hunter ever had a meal with my family, he was very surprised at the amount of food on the table and thought that it was some special occasion him being over there. Bless his heart, little did he know that we eat like that almost every night! Growing up, my mother made sure that we had well-rounded meals with all food groups included.

With that being said, I'm devoting Saturday's to my love of food and cooking. Just a little token of my love... from my kitchen to yours!

----------------------------------------

This is a recipe I actually tried for the first time for Thanksgiving. A co-worker brought this scrumptious dessert into work one day and I ate about 10 pieces before pulling myself away. Since this is not our typical family recipe, I've attached the link to the blog where the recipe can be found. Let me tell ya, it was a huge hit with my family and friends! We're not huge pumpkin fans but mmm mmm mmm... They were asking for more! Enjoy my peeps!

http://www.spoonfulofflavor.com/2013/10/04/chocolate-pumpkin-fudge/

{image provided by Spoonful of Flavor blog}

No comments:

Post a Comment