menu

Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

So many pretty things...

These last few days, I have started gathering things together, sorting through stuff, and weeding out what I need to move with... and what can be tossed. And let me tell ya, the pile to be tossed is so much bigger than the pile to keep. But hey, that's good!

I'm very excited for this next step in my life. For those who know my deeper story and struggles I dealt with a few years back {and for the last year}, this is a triumphant moment for me. I've been so happy these last few years, found a man I love so much, and this is just the cherry on top.

With this next step, I'm not feeling any anxiety or doubts. I know the good Lord has his best plans for me and they're just unfolding. I am, though, forever grateful for the humble abode my parents provided for me in my time of growing and regaining my feet on the ground. There truly is no place like home. 

With that, I urge any and all of my readers and friends to never be afraid to step out on that limb and take a leap of faith. Sometimes, being comfortable is not the way to live. Always challenge yourselves and know that with faith, you will survive. Think about it... The financial woes you faced, the heartache, whatever it may have been this past year... you survived it! I don't know about ya'll, but I attribute all of my happiness and joy to my King.

I'm beyond ready for this next chapter in my book. This post is dedicated to the folks who stood by me in my times of need, and loved me in spite of my flaws. Thank you for praying for me and I will always hold you near and dear to my heart.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment