menu

Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

Wait, it's Friday?!

This week has been a busy, fun, relaxing, family-filled week all rolled into one. I cannot believe it's already Friday... You know what that means! High Five for Friday!

1. Christmas, duh. I love Christmas and have had an amazing week with family and friends.

 2. Jep has been adjusting great with the chaotic lifestyle we have. He's such a goober!


3. I've had the opportunity to be off all this week from work (with the exception of Monday) and it's been splendid! Hence, why my blogging has been, for lack of a better word, lazy...

4. Some of my extended family will be coming into town today and I cannot WAIT to see them! We always have a great time being together eating, drinking, and being merry.

5. Ok, for the non-hunters, shield your eyes and stop reading at this point. This week is the opening week for "doe week". Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to go out to the woods yet (due to a precious little puppy), but hopefully Hunter will be able to "bring home the bacon".

I hope you all have had a fabulous week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment