menu

Image Map

Thursday, December 26, 2013

What's a perk of having a boyfriend? Two Christmases, duh.

I absolutely love every holiday that comes along because I get to spend them with two amazing families. Many times, mine and my boyfriend, Hunter's, families will combine our holidays and enjoy each others' company {I love that they like each other!}.

This Christmas I participated in Hunter's family Christmas lunch, and let me just tell ya, that was some kind of deliciousness. It should be illegal to eat that much...

After we stuffed ourselves full of goodness, we moseyed on over to mi casa to have Christmas dinner with my family. A perk that I absolutely love about holidays in my house {other than mountains of food} are my brothers coming home. It's so nice to gather around the table and just feel like it's the old times again.






I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!

        The Grits Blog (Follow here!)// Southern Komfort (Follow Here!)// B. Britnell (Follow Here!)

Rules are there are no rules! 

Please link-up to whatever you like! 

All that we ask is, if you wish, please follow us via the links above and that you link back to this blog - so that other's can join in and mingle! 

Happy Little Friday Everyone!


The Grits Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment