menu

Image Map

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin

Howdy folks! The base for the recipe is very similar to my recipe on Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops but I added a couple of things to this recipe.

What I've got:
  • 2 pork tenderloins (I like cooking more because it means leftovers... duh)
  • 1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce (or any kind you like)
  • 1 onion
What I did:
  • Cover bottom of crock pot with a thin layer of BBQ sauce
  • Place pork tenderloins into crock pot
  • Cut the onion up into large chunks, place around the loins
  • Cover the loins with BBQ sauce... We want this baby to be smothered
  • Cook for 4-6 hours
**I had my pork tenderloins in the freezer and allowed them to defrost in the fridge for roughly 24 hours before going into the crock pot.



Hope ya'll enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment