menu

Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Due to inclement weather...

Today is just one of those days. Today, I'm home sick. Yep, sick.

I'm the type of person where I go-go-go all the time, so falling ill is usually a stark contrast to my busy life and tends to irritate me. I mean, a girl's got so much to do and so little time right?!

Then I started thinking... Our bodies are our temples. We are to protect, provide, and keep our bodies healthy.

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own..."
-1 Corinthians 6:19

I shouldn't be frustrated with my sick body, but rather providing for it to heal. My body is a gift of God. My busy schedule can wait a day or two. On the bright side, I have two sweet pups that can keep me company today! I've already woken up to kisses from one pup. Maybe slowing down a little bit isn't such a bad thing after all.... Stay well friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment