menu

Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hellluuurrr Friday!

Let's jump right into this week's highlights shall we?

1) First and foremost, we are back on schedule with the week picking up its pace. Remember how last week just drug on and onnn and onnnnn.... This week behaved itself and stepped its game up. Thank you.



2) This week, Hunter and I were able to catch up some "oldies but goodies" friends that we haven't seen in ages! I loved catching up with these kids.


3) I was able to complete a couple of DIY projects this week. One being this here fella. I love the beauty it has brought to my kitchen! Not to mention, it flavors up the cooking quite nicely. Check back this afternoon to see MY final results!


4) I've started another DIY project that I will share with ya'll next week. Here's a sneaky sneaky at what's to come...


 
**You can check out the link on my Pinterest page!

5) Hunter and I are fans of JJ Grey & MoFro. Lucky for us, they were in Tallahassee Thursday night and we were able to attend this gig. If you have no idea who I am talking about...
  • You need to look them up
  • You need to listen to the song "Dirtfloorcracker"
  • Appreciate good music people!
Now that I'm off that soap box... Have a fabulous weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment