menu

Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Oh Happy Day

Why hello, Friday! You've always had me at hello...

1) It's Friday, need I say more?

2) Earlier in the week, I was out sick. The positive of this? My body was able to get the much needed rest. I'm not feeling totally 100% again, but I am feeling better. {Thank you to my sweet friends and co-workers for your kind words!}

3) Jep and Manny have really been bonding... And it's been great! Pretty soon, Manny will be able to come live with us, and I absolutely cannot wait!



4) and 5) {simply because I'm that excited about it} As I've mentioned before, this weekend Hunter and I will be attending an event put on by the local chapter of Junior Women's Club that I'm involved with. This is a great event for a great cause, and I hope to see many familiar faces out there! Thank you to everybody for your support!
 
Oh yea... Happy Valentine's Day lovers!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment