menu

Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

What's in my purse?

I should say... What's in my clutch? Ashley from The Grits Blog has invited me to participate in a post where we share what we are carrying around with us on a day to day basis.

I go through phases where I love carrying a purse and having all the compartments to store my many treasures. And then I go through phases where I prefer to simple it down and just carry my clutch that holds all my dearest life information.

I'm currently in the clutch phase, so let's go with the second question... What's in my clutch?



1. What's the one thing you must have in your purse at all times?
Debit/credit cards of course. Home girl has to be able to get gas and food when necessary. I try to avoid any and all shopping sprees, but sometimes the power of the want is so strong I can't resist shopping a little bit. To be a little more artsy with this question, I always need coupons/punch cards. You never know where you'll end up and have a coupon/punch card - it's like Christmas all year round!

2. What's your favorite style of bag?
I like big bags that can house all my junk. The same goes for my clutch too - I want it to be able to hold all the essentials without any issues.

3. What's the weirdest thing you keep in your purse?
Random notes- usually to-do lists about the house or things I need to buy.

4. How often do you change your pocketbook?
Usually once every 3 months; that's the typical phase period length. I'm actually starting to yearn for a new purse... Time to change up!

5. Do you want to make a statement with your bag or is it an accent accessory or does it serve a functional purpose?
My bag/clutch usually serves as a functional purpose. Granted, I don't want to be toting around a gaudy thing, but it does need to work for me while it looks good.

I'm sure everybody else has much more exciting doodads in their purse or clutch, but I am plain Jane this month.

**You might be asking, "Where the heck does she keep her lotion or chap stick?!" Lotion sits on the desk at work, chap stick rides in my car for right now. It works people.

What's in your purse/clutch?

No comments:

Post a Comment