menu

Image Map

Monday, December 1, 2014

Pre-Ceremony Pictures, Part I

Are ya'll ready for this?! I can barely contain my excitement with being able to share pitchas with ya'll of our amazing day! I will be dedicating the next few Monday's to wedding pictures so if you likey like, then keep coming back each Monday. If not, then you do you. Ha!
 
We took the majority of our pictures before the ceremony to avoid having our guests wait for hours on end to eat while we snapped pics. We're both so so so glad that we made that decision to not only knock a lot of pictures out of the way, but also to see each other because it took a lot of the nerves out of the equation (I think).
 
No more talking from me. Please feast your eyes upon the amazingly talented artwork from my sweet friend, Lauren.

























Image Map

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You look stunning - love the dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bride! Love your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are absolutely amazing and you look stunning. I'm so happy for you and your hubby. Wish nothing but the best to you both and your life together. Thank you for sharing pictures of your big day with all of us.

    --Me And My Mini Me
    www.meandmyminime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures Kelly! Such a pretty bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These photos are gorgeous! Great choice on the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see more next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress, I can't get over it! Did you post something about where you got it? I would love to read that one!! I'm so curious! :)

    ReplyDelete