menu

Image Map

Monday, January 4, 2016

Gratefulness + Some love

Happppppyyyy New Year, ya'll! What an exciting, fast, whirlwind of the last several weeks. Last night, as we took down our Christmas tree, I couldn't help but to be so dang glad to get things back to normal. Well, as normal as normal can get, which isn't very normal at all. Ha!
 
As much as I love the holidays and all that it means for me, I also love the days that pass by without the constant commotion of all things red and green, Christmas lights galore, and new year outlook. I'm somewhat a creature of habit.
 
 
Tomorrow is my hot husband's birthday - such a babe. As we're getting ready to celebrate his 24th year of life on this earth, I can't help but to thank God for him. For his life, his love, his leadership, his quirky sense of humor, his work ethic, his love for God's people. I mean, ya'll, I've got a freakin catch!
 
 
But in all seriousness, I really could not imagine doing life without anyone else by my side but Hunter. His strong resolve and desire to so desperately serve the Lord in every aspect is literally what keeps me sane on my worst days. It's in our moments of frustration and weakness that we are able to lean on each other, put our heads together, and endure the storm.
 
 
Huntman, I hope you have the most wonderful birthday and year ever! You deserve every bit of happiness in your life. I know that God has infinitely huge plans for you, and I'm honored to be able to witness Him work in your life. Love ya boo!
 

 
 
 
A Grateful Heart with Ember Grey
 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. My personality craves routine so I'm like you - I LOVE Christmas and all that goes into that time of year but once it's over, dude - get me back to my routine and declutter immediately!

    Happiest of birthdays to your man!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you-I adore the holidays, but I'm always happy to get back to normal, routine life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your fellow - I hope his 24th yrear is a great one for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Hunter had a brilliant birthday! I'm with you on the feeling of post-Christmas. I love the season and the decorations and all the hope & joy it brings but there's something refreshing about just getting back into 'normal' life :)

    ReplyDelete