menu

Image Map

Monday, May 9, 2016

Festivals + Dedications

I'm not even going to say it. Yes, actually I am. HOW IS IT ALREADY MONDAY?! Okay, that's all.
 
What a glorious weekend for the books, huh?! Between the beautiful weather and time spent with friends and family, I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
 
My little buddy {Jep was in the front seat next to me}
 
Saturday was spent roaming the streets of a local town, checking out the local vendors selling their goods and wares. It was so neat seeing some friends and their adorable little shop - be sure to check out their website here for all the adorable things!
 
 

I couldn't help myself - I bought the hometown sign
 
 Coffee was had and later in the evening, a marriage was celebrated. My brother's lifelong friend married his beautiful bride and it was such a joy and honor to witness the sweet event. Not to mention, my brother looked rather handsome in his suit.

Me + brothers + sis
 
Sunday came along as beautiful as ever with a baby dedication of our sweet friend's little girl. Ya'll, I'm absolutely smitten with this little gal. We celebrated mothers and grandmothers at our home with all the southern fixins' - fried chicken, tater saled, coleslaw, and rolls. Of course I didn't get a single picture with any of the ladies but hey, life was being lived.

Image Map

1 comment: