menu

Image Map

Thursday, January 23, 2014

My dog ate my homework...

Well that's not true because we all know I'm not in school. He did, however, eat my dry wall.

Yes people. My dry wall....

Praise be to Jesus though, he didn't eat a hole in the dry wall. But seeing pieces of your paint and wall on the bed from where he chewed it off still isn't comforting. Thank the Lord for Hunter and his handy skills.

With that being said, I'm thinking I will be painting this wall a new color after we've patched up the gnawed area. Maybe a slate grey...?

{image provided by Google}

Yes, it couldn've been so much worse {thank you God for stopping him!} so we're very lucky in that aspect. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come.......

Moral of the story friends - Enjoy your dry wall while it lasts.

 
Today I'm linking up with The Grits Blog. Check her out!

6 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Bless your heart! My cat tore a pretty good chuck out of our hallway drywall when she was a kitten, so I can sympathize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not alone in the wild child pet doings haha! Luckily he didn't create a hole so hopefully we can repair it pretty easily.

      Delete
    2. Kelly - is this your new puppy? Good for Hunter. Filling in for father Mike - huh? Love y'all.

      Delete
    3. Yes ma'am, this is the new little dude running around the house. I'm glad I've got Hunter to help me out in any repairs. Love you!

      Delete
  2. *sigh* the joys of puppies. Thank you for linking up girl!!

    ReplyDelete