menu

Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The boy behind the blog

So I saw a post on Eat Drink & Be Mary and I was inspired to create a post about the main man in my life... Thank you for the inspiration!!

Everybody, say hello to Hunter
1. What is your favorite hobby/pastime to do?

My favorite thing to do is hunting and fishing.

2. How did you and Kelly meet?

I don't remember... Just kidding. {He got a slap at this point} In all honesty, I had been hanging out with Kelly's brother at her parent's house and we met that way. I never knew she existed before because she didn't live at home, so I was very surprised when I found out her brother not only had a younger sister but an older sister as well.

3. What is your favorite food?

Anything and everything, I'm not a very picky eater.


4. At your age now, if you could go back to when you were 18 years old and give your 18-year old self some advice, what would it be?

To do better in school. I wish I had had the motivation back then like I do now. Also, I would tell my 18-year old self to keep striving and persevere through all of life's challenges. It's so worth it when you make it past the challenges.

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Well, I'd like to be some kind of conservationist. I'm currently studying biology and forestry in school, so I'm interested in restoring damaged habitats. I am employed with an environmental consulting firm and I have learned a lot about different methods to restore the environment.
-----------------------------------------
I hope you have thoroughly enjoyed learning more about my better half. He makes me smile each and every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment