menu

Image Map

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What to do with all this wood?? I know - a DIY project!

So we've had many trees cut down to clear out the backyard and my goodness, do we have lumber?! Of course, my artsy fartsiness {as Hunter so politely calls it} kicked in and I just couldn't help myself. I needed to do something with the wood!

Honestly, I didn't do anything big. But it still will make an appearance in my home. I'm going for a rustic country feel in my living room, so these wood pieces will go there.

Here's what they look like:


{isn't he a sweetie to help me?!}

 
I stained one and painted the other two. I wanted to do eathy colors, tis why I chose a pretty sky blue and a forest green. Once I've found a wall space for them and hung them, I will most certainly share with you folks.

My dad was sweet and made wood coasters for me.



People, use your resources rather than spending boocoo's of money. If you have some lumber lying around like we do, get creative! You never know what you may design.

No comments:

Post a Comment