menu

Image Map

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A work in progress... The dining room

Continuing our tour through my home, next on our list is the dining room. Since the dining room and living room are connected in an open floor plan, I wanted to continue the theme of rustic country throughout. No need to have rustic country and beach scenes mixed together... It'll confuse this poor gal!


**A glimpse into my kitchen...

**The wine rack was a housewarming gift from a very sweet friend. Sadly I can't keep wine in it long enough before I'm ready to drink it. Ha!


**This painting was done by a dear friend of mine.



There are only a couple of things I may add/change: cushions for the chairs and a cute table cloth. Easy fixers friends. Thank ya'll again for stopping by to see my lovely, humble abode! Check in next week, same time, to see more of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment