menu

Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

Birchbox

Another lovely has arrived! It's the little things in life that make it all worthwhile, right? Can I get an amen?!




Let's see what has been bestowed on me this month:
  • Benefit Cosmetics, It's Potent! Eye Cream- This little nickel of love is used to help reduce the dark circles and baggies under the eyes. They MUST have known it's Session time here in Florida so I will be using this liberally, and may even go buy the big guy. I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my eyes... I have very sensitive eyes that easily start to itch and water in any change in make-up or lotion. Woe is me.
  • Juicy Couture, Couture La La Malibu- I haven't had a chance to use this spritzer but I'm really weird and I love getting sample perfumes! Is that weird? It's okay, you can be honest.
  • Serge Normant, Dry Conditioner- Mmk... I haven't used this yet and here's why: I'm scared. I love dry shampoo and swear by it. By dry conditioner? Won't that make my hair even more greasy?! They say it's the perfect follow-up to dry shampoo but I dunnnooooo..... I just think it'll counteract with the dry shampoo and make my hair look like it hasn't seen a bath in weeks. I'll try this on the weekend. When I don't have to leave the house....
  • W3LL PEOPLE, Universalist Multi-Use Color Stick in #8 Dusty Rose- Man that was a long title. This lovely can be used to add some cula' to your eyes, cheeks, and lips. I'm going to be honest here.... I opened it up and thought "My God that's it?! That's not even enough to put on one lip!" I'm sure the real size works great... But I'm going to stick with what I know and toss the container with a smidge of color in it.
  • Benefit Cosmetics, Big Easy- This is an "oil-free complexion perfector." I'm always trying to find ways to "perfect" my skin and make it healthy. I haven't had a chance to try this out but will be doing so tonight. I'm noticing as I get older that my skin is looking less and less younger. And drier. So anything to help this old lady out {I kid people} is much appreciated.
There ya have it! My birchbox for the month. I can honestly say that I plan on continuing getting the box each month now that my gift subscription (thank you Ashley!) has ended. I mean, you pay $10 and you get neat little samples to try out. Who wouldn't love that?! And this is coming from a sister who has never paid attention to the make-up, beauty products I used. If you're interested in joining in on Birchbox, follow this link and check them out. Stay beautiful friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I wonder if my box has come in yet?! I haven't checked the mail in like a week LOL. Sounds like you got some really good stuff! In particular, the benefit eye cream. That stuff is supposed to be awesome!! Really great review girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I know, I'm so bad about checking my mail too lol! So far, the eye cream is my absolute favie :)

      Delete