menu

Image Map

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Home Tour

For the last few weeks, I have guided ya'll through different rooms of my home since moving in. I wanted to share the decor I've done, the colors, and themes in hopes to inspire and show ya'll a little bit of my life.
 
We've come to a snag though. The last 3 bedrooms- 2 guest rooms and the master bedroom- are not quite done yet. Thus... I will be continuing the tour through my home, but at a slower pace since I need to finish these rooms.
 
This is good though. This will be the fire under my bootay to get me to move and finish these rooms, finally! So, keep on hanging on. More will be coming and thank you to the many kind words of friends, family, and readers who love to see my home.
 
If you're new here, check out the links below to the previously seen rooms of my home. I've got great plans for these last 3 rooms! For a hint on the master bedroom, think brown walls and wood floors. Now let your imaginations run wild!
 
I cannot wait to get started this weekend and next week on this room! If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, be sure to check out the pictures in the process. I'm sure they will be pretty amusing! Until next time....

Living Room
Dining Room
Chicken Kitchen
Guest bathroom

Image Map

Little Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment