menu

Image Map

Friday, March 14, 2014

Tis a lovely Friday isn't it?

Happy Friday friends! It's another pretty day today in Tallahassee, FL. This past week has been a great week that consisted of youth, Zumba, and family time. However, I want to focus my HFFF on one thing today, as opposed to five.
 
Tomorrow, the Junior Women's Club of Tallahassee will be setting up and selling baked goods in our downtown area. The funds we raise will benefit the No Kid Hungry foundation and I'm uber excited to be helping out with this! It'll take all I have to not buy and eat every baked good we sell...
 
There will be other vendors there as well and I encourage all my local folks to come out Saturday to Klemen Plaza to support a great cause. Wear green because St. Patty's Day will be just around the corner. I hope to see many familiar faces there munching on some homemade cookies and drinking green beer.
 
If you aren't able to make it to this fun event, but would like to still help out, feel free to visit the No Kid Hungry website and donate.
 


Image Map
Look what we made!!
 
 
Little Friday





Style Elixir

No comments:

Post a Comment