menu

Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Who doesn't love a good yard sale?



This past weekend, Hunter and I helped his aunt and uncle with a yard sale going on at their house. It took all I had to not shop for some things... Like the pigs seen below. Here's a few snaps of how the day went:

Aren't these pigs the cutest things ever?!

This was just one side of clothes

Hunter's always making friends


All the money they raised was used for a trip for them to be able to fly out to Idaho to see their daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter. I'm sooo glad we were able to help them make that trip a possibility!


2 comments:

  1. Please just tell me I at least popped into your head when you saw the pigs?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you actually did! I even told Hunter "Oh my gosh! Ashley would love these!"

      Delete