menu

Image Map

Friday, October 3, 2014

October goals - yep I'm on that bandwagon

I'm always seeing other bloggers' monthly goal lists whether it's to eat healthier, craft more, date nights, save money. Whatever it may be, I've finally decided that maybe I should just try this out.
 
Ya never know if you don't try, right? Right.
 
So I bring to you, my friends, my goals for October!
  • Get married - this is a no-brainer but hey, it's important and needs to get done.


  • Really reduce my eating out habits. I'm talking no more iced coffee's from Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, or Starbucks. This actually pains me to type this but I have found a few iced coffee recipes that I'm going to try. Thank you Sarah!
  • Put the rubber to the road with ministry things. In all honesty, I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to plan a wedding but hey, no more excuses!
  • Knock down more debt - Hunter and I just got our checking accounts and savings accounts combined (I know, real life stuff here) and we have some big plans to pay off debts. Slowly but surely, we're becoming debt-free.
  • Send out thank you card's for wedding gifts - I've been working on these as each wedding shower has happened so I'm staying pretty on top of it right now. Just can't slow down now!
  • Run - I'm not even putting a specific mileage number here. I just need to get back into running. Hunter has decided to start running with me so I'm very excited to have a running buddy. He just needs to take smaller steps with that big ole stride of his!
Overall, these goals are pretty achievable, basic, and good starting-out goals I think. We don't wanna be starting off on the wrong foot now do we?

Hope you lovely folks have a fantabulous Friday and weekend! It's only supposed to be in the high mid-70's here so I'm squealing like a pig.





4 comments:

  1. AHHH! Get married! BEST.GOAL.EVER. And you can totally make that one happen! I love these posts- make sure to let us know how it all goes, but especially the wedding- can't wait to see your gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think goal #1 is amazing! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reduce eating out idea ;) I'm all about eating healthy at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kel, I am SO with you on the dining out. I need to cut back so much on it too. And if you're like me, you'll be shocked at how much you save. Esp with you guys trying to cut down on debt some. It will really help. Happy Wedding Month to you doll.

    PS: My best friend said after she got married that sending "thank you" cards to everyone was the most agonizing task, haha.

    ReplyDelete