menu

Image Map

Friday, January 9, 2015

Taking a Leap of Faith

 
Sometimes in life we find ourselves at a crossroad. We have to choose the path that best suits our needs, wants, and desires. Sometimes that means traveling down the path less taken by others.
 
I have my degree in Marketing and love my job. It gives the income and benefits that provides for Hunter and I, and our future family. God has blessed us tremendously with my job! For the last year and a half or so, my heart has been nagging for more though. God has continuously opened doors that have allowed me to decide which one to pass through, and many I just closed right back up. Either the timing was off for me, or my self-doubt kicked in. Whatever the reason, I have been neglecting this yearning that has been placed on my heart.
 
I have decided to answer to this yearning in my heart and walk through those doors and windows that God has so graciously opened for me. I will share more when the time is right but know that I am not leaving my job. This doesn't have to do with the blog, a move, or even a little human. It simply has to do with the fact that I am beginning to dabble in a dream of mine that I have held off for so long. I cannot wait to see what becomes of this!
 
All I do ask for though is prayer. Prayers that God will use me and this dream for His greater glory.
 
"Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness."
-Psalm 115:1
 


Image Map

5 comments:

  1. Excited to see what God has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you, Kelly!! Prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, exciting stuff!!! Can't wait to hear what this is - prayers are coming for ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever this dream is I'm so happy to hear you are chasing it! It's totally worth it :)

    ReplyDelete