menu

Image Map

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Now taking number: 4

I've seen these little gems all over the blog world so I decided to join in on the fun because, le duh, what else is better than a fun little game. Thanks to Erin for the inspiration!
 
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Executive Assistant
2. Retail salesperson
3. Billing with a surgery center
4. Journal Writer/Researcher
 
4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once
1. The Notebook
2. Avengers
3. Miss Congeniality
4. Harry Potter
 
 
4 Books I Would Recommend
1. The Bible (duh)
2. The Shack
3. 5 Love Languages
4. my brain has stopped thinking of books...
 
4 Places I Have Been
1. Cozumel, Mexico
2. parts of Honduras
3. Bahamas
4. several different states in the US
 
4 TV Shows I Watch (On Netflix)
1. We don't have Netflix
2. I know, the horror
3. Would it help if I said we're thinking about getting it
4. Please still love me
 
4 Things I'm Always Saying
1. "Hunnnaaa!!" (Hunter, when I'm trying to get his attention)
2. Shut the front door
3. I'm hungry
4. Le duh
 
4 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year (2015)
1. Spending lots of time with my hot hubs
2. Celebrating 1 year of marriage (can ya'll believe we're already past 7 months??)
3. Disney World - the hubs made a promise I intend to see through
4. Lots of marriages this year. And babies, lots and lots of babies (not mine).
 
 
Four things about my appearance
1. Blue eyes
2. Skinny-Minnie
3. My crooked smile that I love
4. I'm all legs
 
 
Four things in my purse
1. Calendar (I'm sorry, it's not one of those blogger calendars)
2. Wallet
3. Wedding picture disc - I need to get an album made (oops)
4. Kindle because I'm a reading fanatic
 
Four posts of mine you should check out
1. A Love Letter

2. Real Talk: Youth Leader Myths
3. Grateful Monday + Cardboard Testimonies
4. How we are becoming DEBT FREE

Four things I couldn't live without
1. Jesus
2. Food - I have an extreme love for food
3. Laughter - I fully believe it's the best medicine
4. Hunter - he makes my days so much brighter





Image Map

6 comments:

  1. You won't regret having Netflix. (that answer had me laughing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Fun to get to know you more too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean I guess we can still be friends without Netflix..it'll be hard and it will take some time for me to get past this but I think I can do it. HA. Kidding, but you're totally missing out. I used it all the time at the gym and would not make it through a workout without it. I love these and I need to do mine soon...i.e. thanks for the idea for tomorrow's post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun to read! I carry my kindle in my purse too because you just never know when you'll be stuck somewhere with time to read!

    and speaking of books - THE SHACK IS MY FAVORITE!!!! And I need to read Love Languages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, get the wedding album made! It's been 11 years and I still don;t have one...so do it! :) I love reading these posts, so fun to get to know you this way. :) And that wedding photo...dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep my kindle in my purse too! Never know when you're going to have some spare reading time!

    ReplyDelete