menu

Image Map

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Currently I'm...

I've seen a few of these gems floating around and thought, "Hey, why not?" And also because I've lost track of days, just realized it's Wednesday, and there's notta thang to be posted. Alas, currently I'm...
 
Drinking: Sweet tea because my 75 pound pit bull woke me up bright and early this morning, shivering like a leaf because of bad weather. He's so brave, I know...
 
 
Wearing: Boring work clothes. But they are cute!
 
Wanting: Our trip to Disney to be oh-so-fantastical! Hunter and I are so excited to be celebrating both of our sisters birthdays with them.
 
 
Feeling: A bit sleepy, a bit mellow, a bit happy.
 
Eating: As of right now, nothing. But give me about 30 minutes and I'll be chowing down on a banana.
 
Listening To: Keyboard clicking. And construction taking place right outside my window.
 
Loving: Life! It's full of surprises, blessings, trials, you name it. It's a beautiful thing to live.
 
Excited About: Disney, le duh!
 
Admiring: The beautiful sunrise this morning. There was a particular moment I was sitting at a stop light and the rising sun behind dark clouds served as a beautiful back drop to our state's Capitol.
 
Saying Good-Bye To: Bad habits. Adios muchachos!

Image Map

6 comments:

  1. I love these currently posts. I have yet to do one though... I know - slacking! I would be just as excited about Disney as you are! I haven't been in years and would love to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in the mood for a Disney day! It's almost park hopping season for me. :) Something to look forward to about summer ending!

    Also, your pup is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIsney!!! Annnddd don't you love these crazy "scary" pitbulls... mine are terrified of absolutely everything too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That puppy faaaaace!!!!!! So, so sweet! Also, love to read you're still in your 'giving up bad habits' mode - me too, girl! Me too!

    ReplyDelete