menu

Image Map

Monday, October 26, 2015

Life with you

As we are traveling home today from our fabulous weekend away, spent with Mickey and all his friends, I just want to take a moment and wish my husband a happy one year of tolerating me. Ha!
 
Our anniversary was actually yesterday, which was spent in many nations at the glorious Epcot. We wined and dined on all the yummy foods, enjoyed the beauty of the park, and screamed our heads off on the rides like we were 5 year olds.
 
Hunter, being with you has been nothing short of amazing. Experiencing life's highs and lows, enduring the daily grind, planning for the future and watching things unfold, keeping Christ at the center of our marriage... Those are just a few ways you have loved me. Thank you for choosing to spend these moments with me and I cannot wait for the million more to come.
 
Happy one year of marriage to us. Love you always and forever, my sweet boy...
 


Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! So glad you guys got to celebrate in such a fun way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples! I can't believe it's been a year, wow! Have the best week celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete