menu

Image Map

Monday, June 20, 2016

Vacation Blues

Hello Monday-after-a-weeklong-vacation! Our time spent at the beach was so needed and loved in every sense of the word. I will say though, coming back to routine really does my little soul some good. We stayed in Mexico Beach, visited Port St. Joe, Apalachicola, Pier Park in Panama City Beach, and the famous 30A drive. We really are so fortunate to live just 1.5 hours from the coast. LOVE my state!
 
An honorary photo dump for your eyes to feast on while I try and get this next load of laundry going...
 
 








 
 




3 comments:

  1. Aww how fun! That looks so nice and relaxing. And yummmmm seafood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apalachicola! I know that place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE seeing these pics - knowing you guys had a great time but also because we'll be headed that way for our own little quick getaway! :) That seafood looks AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete