menu

Image Map

Thursday, January 16, 2014

This. Is. Embarassing...



This is just not acceptable. I mean, look at this mess! I will be unknotting, unhooking, uneverything for days...

On a positive note... this jumbled jewelry has inspired a blog post about it! Hooray!

I needed to find a way to constructively organize my jewelry so that it wouldn't become jumbled and I could see each piece. Going out and spending money on a jewelry holder is just out of the question for me at this time {I'm living on my own, 'member?!}.















I saw this lovely doodad on Pinterest  {below} and just couldn't resist in trying to recreate it:

 
However, I wanted to change mine up a little bit. Remember that post about the wood pieces?? Well here ya go people...
 

 
Isn't it perf?! I just love it! And it'll go nicely in my closet.
 
Have you had any "straw that broke the camel's back" experiences that ended in something artsy??
Check out Mrs. Ashley from The Grits Blog on Little Friday Link-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment