So in the midst of getting back into the swing of things yesterday, I totes magotes realized it's November. Which means October is over. Which means I need to recap my October goals and make some newbies!!
In case you missed it (or need a reminder like me), here were my October goals and the pass/fail rate....
- Get married - this is a no-brainer but hey, it's important and needs to get done. Le duh...
- Really reduce my eating out habits. I'm talking no more iced coffee's from Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, or Starbucks. This actually pains me to type this but I have found a few iced coffee recipes that I'm going to try. Thank you Sarah! PASS! Gotta love that iced coffee.
- Put the rubber to the road with ministry things. In all honesty, I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to plan a wedding but hey, no more excuses! Fail. I don't even want to talk about this. I'll do better Coach.
- Knock down more debt - Hunter and I just got our checking accounts and savings accounts combined (I know, real life stuff here) and we have some big plans to pay off debts. Slowly but surely, we're becoming debt-free. Half-pass I guess... We're knocking out stuff much quicker now that our finances are combined.
- Send out thank you card's for wedding gifts - I've been working on these as each wedding shower has happened so I'm staying pretty on top of it right now. Just can't slow down now! Ha! Fail... But I am working on those this week because it's just rude to not thank people.
- Run - I'm not even putting a specific mileage number here. I just need to get back into running. Hunter has decided to start running with me so I'm very excited to have a running buddy. He just needs to take smaller steps with that big ole stride of his! What does this even mean?! *whomp whomp*
So my little chickens, this brings me to my November goals....
- Try to really buckle down on ministry things for Quincy such as youth stuff or finding a program that helps abused women.
- Forget running, at least go walking with that hubs of mine. Not only will we feel better but we'll feel better - win win eh?
- Knock some Christmas shopping out. I can't get over the fact that Christmas is next month.
- Complete the paperwork and have my last name legally changed over. Moving from the front of the alphabet to the back ya'll!