Guys, I know I say this a lot, but time flies. Next week is the last week of February, which means March comes next, which means Sessions starts in the Florida Legislature = no life for Mrs. Thang.
But that's okay! Because it's a beautiful, cold Friday. I've got tons of stuff on my brain so what's the best thing to do with all that mess? List it, people. List it.
- I have the best husband ever. Seriously! He will go out in the mornings and start my car up for me before work so that when it's time for me to leave, my car is all nice and toasty!
- Speaking of best husband ever, Hunter and I made the decision earlier this week to answer a calling and we are going to be youth leaders at a very small, country church. We're very excited (and slightly nervous) to be taking this on. It's funny how God works in mysterious ways.
- My oldest brother is in town and even though I've been going non-stop all week, I'm excited to spend time with him this weekend.
- I was informed by a reliable source (read: Hunter) the other day that I eat a lot of chocolate. My response: Is there a problem with that??
- Even though it's a cold Friday, I hear we're supposed to be getting up into the 60's and 70's in temps this weekend. Which means I will be sitting my pasty white self outside and soaking up some vitamin D. Yes, I will wear sunscreen because I'm not all about that skin cancer.
I hope ya'll have a wondrous Friday. Please be praying for my heart the next couple of days as I prepare to lead a group of women Monday night in our first ever meet-up of our women's ministry group. And just because I love ya'll, I have to share this cute pic...