menu

Image Map

Monday, April 13, 2015

Furry Grateful Monday

Have you ever had one of those weekends where you just feel rejuvenated mind, body, soul? Yea? Me too. This past weekend did that for me and I don't know if it was the quiet Saturday of cleaning and Costco shopping, our donut fundraiser event Sunday morning with our youth, or spending time with amazing people Sunday evening... But I'm rejuvenated!
 
This week is a big week for us. We're putting together the final touches for our Summit event for all the youth in our area. I cannot begin to express how excited we all are for this event! Please continue to be in prayer for the Holy Spirit to rock the socks off these teenagers.
 
 
Today, though, my gratefulness comes in a very simple, furry, sweet form... My pups. Their sweet personalities, loyal dispositions, and goofy quirks truly make my days brighter.
 

 

Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey

Image Map

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!! So many prayers for you and your event!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a good weekend! We ht up Costco too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys! SO exciting! I love love that pic of your puppy - so so happy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete