Today's kind of an icky Monday here in Tallahassee. Definitely made it harder to get up this morning with it still being dark out, the rain falling on the roof, Hunter + 2 big dogs snoring all around me... Glorious life I tell ya. Thanks to Em for making Monday's so much easier to enjoy!
Because I'm still waking up (read: haven't had coffee yet), and because we had quite a busy weekend, a list is what ya'll are getting today. Just roll with it...
- wonderful girlfriends who made time out of their day Saturday to spend the afternoon with me and celebrating all things wedding.
- church family who threw us a shower Saturday evening to celebrate us.
- Auburn football...
- sleepy, lazy Sundays and praising Jesus from the bed. Some Sundays you've just gotta take the day to rest.
- Jep and Manny - I love my fur babies
- pay day is tomorrow. Thank you Jesus.
- October is 2 days away. Which means it's our wedding month. And Halloween is close. Then Thanksgiving. Then CHRISTMAS!!! I'm getting ahead of myself.
The boys last night during Hocus Pocus